Wednesday 4 July 2007

My First Life explained.....


The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!



Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."


Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.






Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.


Get Sorted Now!





Me in my slave/pet silks - sat in a chair in my own home!





Hello to anyone interested enough in me to read this as I know that a lot of people don't bother.....

Here I will be writing about myself and my experiences in Second Life along with some of my trials, tribulations and maybe at some point even my jubilations! Let's see how long it takes me to get to them!



I Myself am not a normal everyday girl - no siree not me, I'm far from it! I don't like the normal life and whatever it brings - I'm adventurous, feisty and dyed my hair from blond to red just so my hair colour reflected my personality :)



I had a sad childhood that I won't go into too deeply as it pains me to talk about it, and the first few weeks of my Second Life also did not turn out too well until I met certain people that will be lovingly mentioned in a later entry. I was abused as a child and still bear the scars from that so that is probably the reason why I am so sexually adventurous....

I love sex, don't get me wrong, but I can hold off, honest! I am heavily into Sub/Domme and BDSM, and take whatever chance I can get in SL to indulge myself in those fantasies - I am a swinger in RL and enjoy what I do, so please don't judge me on that :(

I grew up and was emotionally scarred by what happened to me as a child, and my life thereafter was nothing but a series of disappointing loves and relationships.



Now about me, I'm slim, 5'6" tall and one of the most friendly redheads you can ever expect to meet both in RL and SL lol!

My job as a courier takes me over most of the UK and takes up a lot of my time, so I only get near my computer at night or on my days off which are few and far between....



Ok I've babbled enough now - I'm gonna sign off on this one and think about how I'm gonna write my Second Life life story on here - stay tuned folks as it gets VERY interesting :)

4 comments:

Magdalena Cazalet said...

Great start on your blog, honey! I look forward to reading all about your life and times in Second Life.

Hugs,

Maggie

Yak Wise said...

Hey Sweetheart, great to get to know you this way. I felt that you were a special person from the beginning when i met you. Succes!, Yak

Calon McCleod said...

Heya Heather,

Ok, so i guess you got my mail about the damned game service not sending my confirmation e-mail and what not. Hopefully we can get it sorted out soon.

Glad to know you are ok, as i was worried having not heard from you in sucha long time.

Talk with ya soon cutie,

Love and Hugs

James

AKA Calon

Anonymous said...

wow hun
thanks for pointing me here
i can almost say i know you now
:)

looking forward to getting to know you better in the future

your new neighbor
Drath