Friday 6 July 2007

My First Second Life Days

Me as I first looked in SL - my avatar needed
Lots of work....





What is Second Life? That is a very good question and one I will attempt to answer. The answer is quite a difficult one because of all the different things, lifestyles, jobs and lives available in SL so if I start to wander off subject a little, please let me know :)

SL is a game - yes a game, but lots of people including me find it increasingly difficult to keep Real Life and Second Life seperate. To find out more, visit http://www.secondlife.com/, sign up with this link :-

http://www.secondlife.com/join/?u=2264c0c4aa284eb7adee575125dfbcff

Not forgetting to add my name as a referrer as this will earn me some in-game money to spend :) and come find me in game - I'm sure I can show you around here and you can meet lots of my interesting friends :)

I found that SL has a thriving BDSM community, and with me being who I am decided I wanted to know more, curious kitten that I am :) so I signed up for an account and logged in. First impressions were good - I arrived on an island in the middle of nowhere, represented by a grubby looking avatar in nightclub clothes , 'So much for the glamour' I thought and started on the tutorials. I learned I was in a place called orientation island where us nOObs spend our first gruelling time learning the ropes. I quickly got acquainted with the controls and decided I wanted more, so off I went in search of adventure!

In the first few days I met lots of interesting people, the first of whom was my now good friend in SL, Melody Platthy - I was looking for a job and teleported to a club where I found a girl dancing outside on a podium. I struck up a converstaion and jumped up on the podium next to her and the rest is history - we hit it off and my first friend was added to my contact list :)
We kept in touch, trying to find jobs between us and swapping notes on where the good dancing spots and possible jobs were located.

After this, I thought about searching out the BDSM community I heard so much about, so I teleported to Brandy's Landing and found something I had never encountered before - girls dressed as ponies and acting in the same manner! This intrigued me and I set about finding out more about them. During my enquiries, I ran into another girl who announced she was a pending member of the Latex Dolls. I enquired and found out that this group was heavily into latex bondage which was the kind of thing I was looking for so she handed me a notecard.
Then it hit me - you had to be at least 2 months old in SL to even be considered for membership :( and that was that out of the window - for now :)
Whilst exploring more of Brandy's Landing I ran into a rather interesting personality in the form of Chastity DeCuir, who is now after many months finally my mistress - more on Chastity later :). We talked about bondage and Sub/Domme relationships and I decided there and then that I had found a very honest, caring, trustworthy person in SL the likes of which I never had the pleasure of meeting in RL. We hit it off and I asked her to be my mistress. She politely declined at the time, saying she had her hands full already with the 'Pets' as she called them that she had at the time - I was saddened, but we added each other to our friends lists and kept in touch, occasionally meeting up to have a chat and a little explore.
Further exploration had me finding someone named Cari Swindlehurst, a mistress who was rather harsh at times but at the same time rather gentle - I know that seems a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but if you knew the BDSM scene, you'd understand. She was disciplining a girl called Muryella Laval who I still have contact with to this day and she invited me to watch.
I sat down by her and watched all she did to Muryella finding it much to my liking - 'OMG' I thought, 'I'm enjoying this so I must be into Voyeurism too!!' :s
To cut to the chase, Cari became my mistress and I spent quite a lot of time with her, the only trouble being that she came from Germany and the language barrier was hard to break.

Tune in next time when I relate all that happened in my first proper SL relationship! My break up with Mistress Cari and new jobs on the horizon....

1 comment:

Magdalena Cazalet said...

From one of your regular readers. I love your blog honey and in particular these historical pieces. It helps me know you better to know where you have been. Love, Maggie.